Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

My Righting

We did a eastle Story and Here is my one




A Happy afternoon walking through a forest Not Knowing what was about to happen. Little Jimmy Already Needed a Diaper Change. As Little Jimmy and Jim Walked down the forest path They Were Going Deeper Into The Forest. You See Jim Didn't Want to go On a forest walk. But He Had To Little Jimmy Had Been Nagging Him For Hours and hours He Just Gave In And Took Him On The walk. so he just brought his phone and started watching Youtube.

As They Were About To Go Back Home Little Jimmy Heard a Noze He Said It Sounded Like “ NICE “ but Jim Said He Was Hearing Things. But Little Jimmy Was Sure That He Heard it So The Two Started walking Back Home. When They Heard It Again. And Then A Mike Rosen Just Jumped Out Of Nowhere Screaming MM NOCE. Then Another One And Another One Until There Where so many That You Can Hardly see anything, But a Hole Bunch of Michael Rosen’s Right Know little jimmy needed the biggest diaper change of his Life!

So The two Started Running Except Jim He Was too busy taking photos. so little jimmy grabbed His Phone and chucked it at one of the mike rosen's Then he Said OOO Free Phone And Walked away. and all the others followed him. so they started walking home thinking that nothing was going to happen But They Were wrong.

All The Way Back Jim Was Yelling at Little Jimmy That He Needs a new phone. But Little Jimmy Was Ignoring Him. And as soon as jim stopped yelling at him he stop Little jim stopped two because there was a tele tubby standing right in front of them. Then It Started Raining teletubbies O No Not This Again Said Little Jimmy.  The End Or Is It Yea It Is Or Not Nope It's The End

This is a Rhys Story…


Creddits:
Writer: Rhys
Special Thanks To: Rhys
Cool Rock: Pedro


Personal Targets
  1. Paragraphs
  2. Use Commas

What I Am Proud Of In My Writing Today
I used Paragraphs and Some Commas

What I need to work on next
Some More Commas

Done

.  .

[==]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rhys, I'm Zach a year 5 from St Bernadette's School. I Loved your story, It was so original and creative. How come Jim wasn't scared? Was he familiar with things like this. I can't wait for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim wasn't scared because he didn't want to go on the walk and didn't feel scared because he thought it was normal.

      Sorry about the late reply
      -Rhys ymsrhysc.blogspot.co.nz

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.