Pages

Friday, March 24, 2017

Camp Game

☢ Animal Survival ☢

We Played this game at camp Called Animal Survival It It Good Fun there is 4 main teams
Called

Small Prey

      Small Predator

Big Pray

Big Predator

And There is 3 Other Teams
Called
Disease,
Flood
&
Hunter
So Small Prey Have to Run away from Big & Small Predator
and The Small Predator Has to run away from the Big Predator
and The disease and fload get released 5 Mins into game and hunter is 10 mins Into the game
The Hunter Gets a Gun and has to call out person's name to Tag Them But He cant shoot the Small Pray Because They are protected
Image result for heartbeat gif no background

Lives

Small Prey  (8)
Small Predator (4)
big Preay (8)
Big Predator (2)
Hunter,Flood,Disease (∞) (Can't Be Killed)




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.