Pages

Monday, July 24, 2017

me hollocay

This Holidays  i dint do much the second week but the first week i went to the mind lab it was ok but i mostly liked the 3d printing only becos i 3d printed a fidget spinner and i went to see spider man House Coming. it was a good movie. and i played with Saxon at flip out and it was a good time. and after that i Played On My Computer for the rest of the week Which i got a 3rd Screen for recently and cleaned up my desk. Witch You Don't want to Know How Messy It Was You Just Don't. so i think i had a pretty Good Holiday.



-Rhys

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.